Meet other home care providers. Build your network. Find out about positions that are available NOW. We are rated #1 as a local home care agency. We are an exciting franchise that is also rated as the BEST IN THE COUNTRY. We are excited to meet you!
When: Friday, November 25th 2016
Time: 10 AM – to – 2 PM
Where: 905 W. Sproul Road, Springfield, PA 19064
Check us out and learn more about our team at:
To Apply online click here: APPLY ONLINE
At our “Open House” you can expect the following:
The Springfield, PA Comfort Keepers of Delaware County, is hosting an Open-house/gettogether event for people that are currently caregivers or that wish to be caregivers. Interviews will be on the spot! Please come ready to meet the hiring team!
Comfort Keepers is looks for compassionate and caring individuals who want to help others. The mission of our company is to assist individuals so they can enjoy their adult lives, while they age and by providing the necessary help allowing them to live and stay in their homes. Our Comfort Keepers services are non-medical in nature. We want people to be able to stay in their homes while they age. There is no greater reward for us than meeting the challenges of people aging with dignity and compassion.
Traits you required for caregivers with Comfort Keepers:
- Provide seniors with care, respect and dignity, while helping in their homes.
- Have a caring friendly attitude.
- Expect to be treated properly and valued by an employer.
Requirements that you must have:
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license, have a reliable vehicle with valid auto insurance.
We can tailor shifts and hours around you the caregiver, while provide competitive pay and excellent benefits.
Your local Comfort Keepers is GROWING! We are searching for Caregivers to join our amazing team with locations in Springfield, PA and King of Prussia. Clients live in Montgomery County, the mainline and Delaware County, PA. We place you with clients that live as close to your home as possible.
Benefits to being a Comfort Keeper include:
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Supportive, Professional Management Team
- 2 Day paid Orientation, paid overtime, paid time and a half for Holiday work and opportunity to earn paid time off
- Health Insurance Available
- Variety of Scheduling Options
- Performance reviews
- Mileage reimbursement, opportunity for paid travel time between client
- 90-day onboarding program for all new hires
- Incentive Programs such as referral bonuses, monthly awards, raffles and other caregiver recognition activities
- ongoing training and 1 on 1 trainings with your client as needed
Job Duties Include:
- light housework
- meal preparation
- personal care
- medication reminders
- occasional transportation to the doctors or shopping or errands.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have Insured Personal Vehicle and Valid Driver’s License
- Clean Criminal Background Record
- Personal Phone/Internet access
- 2 step PPD or chest x-ray
- Must be 21 years of age
Moderate physical exertion, regularly and on a recurring basis is required. The physical exertion generally covers things like driving activities and ambulation, and light housekeeping. Regularly required to stand, sit, walk, reach, kneel, and crouch. Lifting only up to 25 pounds is permitted and may be required.
Comfort Keepers is an EOE.